- Part four
- >> Recap of first half of the tutorial
- >> Data in Gatsby
- >> How Gatsby’s data layer uses GraphQL to pull data into components
- >> Our first GraphQL query
- >> Introducing GraphiQL
- >> Source Plugins
- >> Build a page with a GraphQL query
- >> Transformer Plugins
- >> Create a list of our site’s markdown files in src/pages/index.js
- >> Programmatically creating pages from data
Gatsby Lifecycle APIs
Gatsby provides a rich set of lifecycle APIs to hook into Gatsby’s bootstrap, build, and client runtime operations.
Gatsby’s design principles include:
- Conventions > code but use low-level primitives to build conventions with code.
- Extracting logic and configuration into plugins should be trivial and encouraged.
- Plugins are easy to open source and reuse. They’re just NPM packages.
See the links along the left under “REFERENCE” for the full API documentation.
Was this helpful? edit this page on Github