Contributing to Gatsby.js
Find guides on the Gatsby.js community, code of conduct, and how to get started contributing:
- Community: Learn why you should contribute to Gatsby.js, the most effective ways to do so, and all about the benefits (did we mention the free swag?)
- Code of Conduct: Read about what we expect from everyone participating in Gatsby.js to make it the most friendly and welcoming community
- Gatsby Style Guide: The art of contributing to Gatsby, a.k.a. the detailed requirements that will make it more likely your contribution is accepted with minimal changes
- How to Contribute: How to get the most out of your Gatsby.js contributing experience, including GitHub management tips, setup instructions for docs and code contributions, and more
- RFC process: Learn how the Gatsby.js team manages bigger changes, by way of a “Request-for-comment” process on GitHub
Want to keep up with the latest tips & tricks? Subscribe to our newsletter!