Gatsby is a blazing fast modern site generator for React.
There are four main ways to get started with Gatsby:
- Tutorial: The tutorial is written to be as accessible as possible to people without much web development experience.
- Quick start: The quick start is intended for intermediate to advanced developers who prefer to dig straight in.
- Recipes: A happy medium between the tutorial and the quick start, find some quick answers for how to accomplish some specific, common tasks with Gatsby.
- Choose your own adventure and peruse the various sections of the Gatsby docs:
- Guides: Dive deeper into different topics around building with Gatsby, like sourcing data, deployment, and more.
- Ecosystem: Check out libraries for Gatsby starters and plugins, as well as external community resources.
- API Reference: Learn more about Gatsby APIs and configuration.
- Releases & Migration: Find release notes and guides for migration between major versions.
- Conceptual Guide: Read high-level overviews of the Gatsby approach.
- Behind the Scenes: Dig into how Gatsby works under the hood.
- Advanced Tutorials: Learn about topics that are too large for a doc and warrant a tutorial.
Visit the Contributing section to find guides on the Gatsby community, code of conduct, and how to get started contributing to Gatsby.
Want to keep up with the latest tips & tricks? Subscribe to our newsletter!