Gatsby is a blazing fast modern site generator for React.
There are four main ways to get started with Gatsby:
- Tutorial: Step-by-step instructions on how to install Gatsby and start a project: written for people without Gatsby or web development experience, though it has helped developers of all skill levels.
- Quick start: One page summary of how to install Gatsby and start a new project.
- Recipes: A happy medium between the tutorial and the quick start. Find some quick answers for how to accomplish some specific, common tasks with Gatsby.
- Choose your own adventure and peruse the various sections of the Gatsby docs:
- Guides: Dive deeper into different topics around building with Gatsby, like sourcing data, deployment, and more.
- Ecosystem: Check out libraries for Gatsby starters and plugins, as well as external community resources.
- API Reference: Learn more about Gatsby APIs and configuration.
- Releases & Migration: Find release notes and guides for migration between major versions.
- Conceptual Guide: Read high-level overviews of the Gatsby approach.
- Behind the Scenes: Dig into how Gatsby works under the hood.
- Advanced Tutorials: Learn about topics that are too large for a doc and warrant a tutorial.
- Using Gatsby Professionally: Learn tips and tricks for how to explain Gatsby to others at work, so that you have more opportunities to work with Gatsby professionally.
- Contributing: Find guides on the Gatsby.js community, code of conduct, and how to get started contributing.
Visit the Contributing section to find guides on the Gatsby community, code of conduct, and how to get started contributing to Gatsby.
Want to keep up with the latest tips & tricks? Subscribe to our newsletter!