Hi! We’re so happy you decided to try using Gatsby. This tutorial has (or rather will have once all parts are written) five parts that'll walk you from getting started developing and building Gatsby sites to deploying a finished and polished high performance static PWA.
This tutorial is for everyone! You do not need to be a programmer or React.js expert. We'll walk you through things.
- Introduction to basics of Gatsby — Starting new projects, developing, and deploying sites.
- Introduction to using CSS in Gatsby. Explore libraries like Typography.js, CSS Modules, Glamor, and Styled Components.
- Explore building nested layouts in Gatsby. Layouts are sections of your site that are reused across multiple pages like headers and footers.
- How to work with GraphQL & different data sources: Markdown, JSON, Remote data sources, etc. As well as an introduction to Gatsby’s data layer and writing queries with GraphQL.
- Finishing and deploying a website. React Helmet. We walk through how to put the finishing touches on a website project.