- Part four
- >> Recap of first half of the tutorial
- >> Data in Gatsby
- >> How Gatsby’s data layer uses GraphQL to pull data into components
- >> Our first GraphQL query
- >> Introducing GraphiQL
- >> Source Plugins
- >> Build a page with a GraphQL query
- >> Transformer Plugins
- >> Create a list of our site’s markdown files in src/pages/index.js
- >> Programatically creating pages from data
Provides drop-in support for server rendering data added with React Helmet.
React Helmet is a component which lets you control your document head using their React component.
With this plugin, attributes you add in their component, e.g. title, meta attributes, etc. will get added to the static HTML pages Gatsby builds.
npm install --save gatsby-plugin-react-helmet
How to use
Just add the plugin to the plugins array in your
plugins: [ `gatsby-plugin-react-helmet`, ]