In these guides, you can learn the common tools and setup instructions for adding testing functionality to your Gatsby project. There are likely more possibilities than what are listed here: search the open issues on GitHub to chime in about your desired testing use case, or file an issue of your own.
In this section:
- Unit Testing
- Testing Components with GraphQL
- End-to-end Testing
- Testing CSS-in-JS
- Testing React Components
- Visual Testing with Storybook
- Read the article “Quality assurance in GatsbyJS projects - linting and testing” by Kalin Chernev
- Gatsby blog posts on testing in Gatsby
- Jason Lengstorf’s livestream with Kent Dodds adding tests to a Gatsby site.