How to file an issue
The issue tracker is the preferred channel for bug reports, features requests and submitting pull requests.
If you want your issue to be resolved quickly, please include in your issue:
- Gatsby version, node.js version, OS version
- The contents of your
package.jsonas well as your
gatsby-ssr.jsfiles depending on changes you’ve made there.
Special Note on Issues
If an issue is affecting you, start at the top of this list and complete as many tasks on the list as you can:
- If there is an issue, +1 the issue to indicate that it’s affecting you
- If there is an issue and you can add more detail, write a comment describing how the bug is affecting OR if you can, write up a work-around for the bug
- If there is not an issue, write the most complete description of what’s happening, preferably with link to a Gatsby site that reproduces the problem
- Offer to help fix the bug (and it is totally expected that you ask for help; open-source maintainers want to help contributors)
- Deliver a well-crafted, tested PR