Open Community Pair Programming Sessions
The best part of open source is the community, and every community is stronger when it works together. To help build the strongest community possible, Gatsby is offering free one-hour pair programming sessions to anyone and everyone in the open source community.
- Sign up for any available slot on the open pairing calendar
- You’ll be paired with one of the Gatsby Inkteam
- Join the video meeting during your time slot
- Build, learn, or discuss your Gatsby or other OSS project!
These sessions are intended for people who:
- would like to get started with Gatsby, or
- would like to get started with contributing to open source software, or
- would like to work on an issue or pull request related to Gatsby, or
- are using Gatsby for a personal, open source, charity or education project
If you’re interested in support for a commercial Gatsby project, please get in touch via the support page.
We also expect the following from pair programming participants:
- If you have a specific goal for the session, that’s helpful, but we can also choose an open issue to tackle if you’re not sure where to start
- All participants are expected to adhere to Gatsby’s code of conduct
- We will ask if it’s okay to record our session; you are not required to let us record
- If the session is recorded, we may post the recording on Gatsby’s YouTube channel
We allow booking up to 60 days in advance, and spots tend to fill up fast. If we’re all booked up today, check back tomorrow for the next batch of spots. The core team is spread across North America and Europe, so most time zones will have availability during working hours.
Reserve your spot today and let’s build something amazing together!
edit this page on GitHub