In the business of building websites or web apps for clients? Get the support you need and the visibility you deserve. Gatsby’s Partner Program is here!
Gatsby is growing like gangbusters due to the contributions of this great open source community—thank you! We’ve been hearing from more and more agencies and website development shops about how they’re embracing Gatsby to build blazing-fast websites and web apps for their clients. We want to support these efforts and help you get the word out about your amazing work.
With that in mind, we’re happy to announce Gatsby’s Partner Program. Partner with Gatsby to get your agency or client websites highlighted on the Gatsby Site Showcase to generate more visibility to your work. We’ll also be building out the partner program in the coming months to add more benefits like training for developers, joint case studies, free swag, and more. To show interest in the program, there are a few simple steps to get started.
Step 1: Build a client (or agency) website with Gatsby.
Step 2: Submit your Gatsby client or agency website to the Site Showcase.
Step 3: Fill out the form below to let us know you’re interested in learning more about future developments to Gatsby’s Partner Program.
So what’s next for partners?
We’ll have a lot more features and benefits coming soon. Future additions to the program will include:
- Lead capture form on your agency’s Site Showcase page so people can get in touch with you directly
- Live training for developers (in-person or virtual)
- Joint case studies that are highlighted on the Gatsby blog, website, and other channels
- Dedicated pages on Gatsbyjs.org highlighting partners & showcasing the sites they’ve built with Gatsby
- Free swag! Exclusive partner swag coming soon.
Fill out the form below to let us know your interest in the Gatsby Partner Program!